Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My International Debut...

Here is Arizona Jones a street performer setting up for his show.  He mimics Indiana Jones -- has a whip and everything.  

The crowd around Covent Garden in an unusually nice day in London.


Drum roll please...taking a bow after being picked out by Arizona to help him with his act.  Not sure if there were any agents in the audience. Two days later...no phone calls to join other performers so the answer is a resounding "no".  Grin.


Here is one of the acts I had to perform.  Couldn't quite belch the Tarzan scream that Arizona wanted me to do but mimed it...grin...


Success.  Arizona climbed up using Paul and I.  Paul is the guy who replaced Brian who refused to dance and silly things to mimic Arizona.  Paul was a good sport.


Ella and Elena enjoying the sun after my performance!


Kelsey and I doing the same!


The market...practicing black and white....


Enjoying another treat...ice cream with Cadbury Flake...Flake is gone...




No comments: