Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 4 - Where is the Advil?

We had a bit of the local color. Speaking of color, I thought I went through a time warp when I saw a sign that said "No Colors". Then I realized it wasn't about skin color but jacket color. Translation...no gangs. We proceeded in without issue.

We went in search of the one question or comment you can ask to learn the true nature of a person. The theory comes from the Eragon stories where it is mentioned that everyone has a true name in an ancient language. Once you learn the true name, you have access to the soul. Despite our patronage at these fine establishments the questions remain elusive:

- Froggys
- Dirty Harry's
- Main Street Station
- Iron Gate
- Dog House

We listened to a few good bands and enjoyed the company of Rob, Tiffany, Danny, and Carey. Rob and Tiffany work at Bax's company.

One of the bands was a group named Aunt Stella's Ashes and it turns out Aunt Stella is alive and well. So it is not named after burial ashes but rather ashes resulting from smoking illegal substances. They sucked at marketing and I got a free t shirt so they are improving.

We begin today by signing up for demonstration rides on the Ducati Diavel. That is the bike I mentioned yesterday that I really, really want. This ride could be bad news but hey, Elena and Kelsey are technically sophomores and we may not need the last year of college money.

Back at the same breakfast place and the waitresses don't seem to be arguing.

I wonder if tattoos can rub off and how did the tiger get in the room?

No comments: